2) Coverage against financial liability caused due to injury or death of a third party or damage to the property.
3) Personal Accident Coverage.
4) Auto Insurance protects you for the below mentioned damages, should they occur:-
|Self-Ignition||Transit by Rail, Road, Air & Elevator||Theft||Terrorism|
|Earthquake||Riot & Strikes and / or Malicious Acts||Flood, Cyclone||Inundation|
2) Damage by a person driving without a valid driving license
3) Mechanical or electrical breakdown, failure
4) Damage by a person driving under the influence of Liquor/Alcohol/Drugs
5) Depreciation, any consequential loss
6) Loss /Damage attributable to War /Mutiny /Nuclear risks
7) Damage to tyres and tubes are excluded unless the vehicle is damaged at the same time. In such circumstance, the liability of the company shall be limited to 50% of the cost which includes replacement Loss /Damage
2) Car Registration Copy (RC Book)
3) Driving License Copy
Note down the vehicle number involved in the accident,witness name and contact details. Initiate the claim process by calling on toll free number and providing the required details.
2) Get in touch with the contact centre & inquire for the network garage nearby. And in case, should you visit a non-networked garage, the bills will be settled after ascertaining the damages caused.